AL DHAFRA AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
agricultural developing services (invest in the future)
• Sustainability of Design
• Business tools and resources designing.
• Energy and water solutions
• Service Charge Evaluation
• Security (Access and Ingress) & Landscaped & Soft Services review
• Space / productivity Analysis
• Irrigation, fitting and energy supplying Systems
AL DHAFRA GROUP
• Environmental review (water sources, renewable energy and Air Supply)
• Added values and projects involved.
• Life Cycle costing/Profit Analysis
• Tender / Approved PO evaluation
• Testing and Commissioning
• Budgeting and Costing
• SOPs & KPIs
• Review construction process as per design recommendations
• Asset Management Plan
• Contract Administration
• Equipment reliability and Assessment
• Human resources and manual designing.
• Pre-Qualification of Vendors
• Close Out Documentation
• Process Implementation
• Fit out Guidelines
• Post Occupancy Reviews
• Occupant Handbook
• Defect Liability Reporting
• Operations Plan
• Training for various stakeholders
• EHS Plan
The group has been inspired in its work by the spirit of union and cooperation with partners in various fields and continuous development
in the service of its customers, and this contributed to its success in the
effective contribution of the group in many major projects inside and
outside the country through more than 12 companies that have worked
under the name of the group since its foundation.
Al Dhafra Group is proud to serve its customers inside and outside the
United Arab Emirates and takes pride in strategic partnerships at the
international level pledging to continue our approach to development
and integration and achieve the utmost satisfaction and happiness in
serving our community and serving humanity.
ENG. Muhammad Khalaf Hilal Al Mazroui CEO/ General Manager
Services we offer
ADAD expert teams and technical partners support with the Harvest Planning based on the
• Water and soil analysis.
• Logistics and facilities.
• Economic evaluation (Feasibility study – P/L).
• Tools and resources.
• Local and international researches and references.
• Market demand for the products.
• Domestic and global factors.
ADAD expert teams support with the Corp Layout designing, executing and upgrading plans
developing using the advanced smart solutions based on:
• Harvesting plan.
• Keeping the assets values highly slandered.
• Saving the natural resources (Water, energy …. Etc.)
• Flexible internal design.
• Following high environmental standers.
ADAD with sister companies, licensed suppliers and executive partners are executing the
plans and the layout keeping highly standers of:
• Energy and water solutions.
• Fitting system.
• Plumbing solutions.
• Pumping systems.
• Water recycling and desalination.
• Hydroponic systems.
• Added values infrastructure.
• Seedling / offshoot implantation.
• Greenhouses infrastructure.
ADAD providing the sowing solutions that keep an eye on the sustainability and saving the
• Desalinated water.
• Recycled water.
• Advanced solutions.
ADAD gives the training service, technical support and orientation for the harvesting team and
supplies with the tools which are necessary to reduce the time, cost and crop damage.
ADAD providing the crop protection using the successful overseas partnerships and scientific
references as following:
AL DHAFRA GROUP
• High slandered.
• Mainly organic.
• Suitability focused.
• Paste control integrated.
ADAD gives the advices and consultancy solutions for the best storage solution to keep the
highest value for the products.
ADAD supports to provide the quality standers and manuals based on the basic planning for
the harvesting and product selling.
ADAD supports with the management manuals for all the project stages including:
• Staff Hiring and recruitment.
• Internal process management.
• Customer relations and guidelines.
• Official registration when necessary.
• Packaging and logistic support.
• Added value outlines.
Business Developing Management
ADAD Guarantees the lifecycle of the full project managed by ADAD which secures an income
for the partner / client using the following:
• Economic and commercial studies.
• Insurance partners.
• Long term agreements.
• ADAD partnership overseas..
Worst experience, I complained about my bedroom A/C not working and today is the 6th day it’s still not done.
There is no option to give no star orelse I had selected that.
I have the worst experience communicating with the Al-Defra staff while logging a complaint to fix the A/C drain leakage at my flat.
The telephone operator doesn’t have the ethics to respond to their customer, and their technical staff is ready to fight all the time. Even uses an abusive style of language.
I have never experienced such bad services from anywhere since I am living in UAE.
I am Ac technician from ruwais Abudhabi UAE